2012年2月2日星期四

How would you make a gentlemen club better for both employees and clients?

First I want to say thanks in advanced for opening this posting. Now to the task at hand. I am in the process of wanting to start the best gentlemen club in the Los Angeles county. Now I'm up against big clubs like "The Rouge", "Spearmint Rhino", "Scores", and other small local clubs aswell. I'm wanting true opinions from both dancers and visitors. For example...I hate not hearing a song being played all the way through. You kind of feel cheated huh? If I'm paying for a whole song, I wanna hear it all the way through. Now granted, I can't expect to hear the 30 minute version of Stairway to Heaven for a dance. So tell me what are your likes %26amp; dislikes, what would you like to see more of? Be honest as this is part of my marketing research.



Now for my lovely ladies, how do the club managements or owners treat you? What is the criteria for you being at their club? Payroll? Pay to work? what are the terms and how would you perfered to make your cash? If the ladies are exceptional in their craft, then it will show in the returning clients.



I just want to thank you once again and will make the most use of this information given to me by all of you. I look foward to starting my American Dream, by including my fellow Americans.

How would you make a gentlemen club better for both employees and clients?
As in any 'service' or entertainment business, customer service and attention to detail are paramount.



The more involved the staff is, the more the establishment appears to be genuinely interested in the customer. This is the key to return business.



Good Luck!


没有评论:

发表评论