2012年1月31日星期二

Question tonight?

Recently i got some vs thongs, bikinis, and high cut brief panties. I was wondering which should i wear to bed tonight. here are my choices. 1. body by vic purple v-string. 2. pink "i love you" high cut 3. gray and pink high cut. 4. string bikini -red 5. class ic thong spearmint color. 6. classic thoong - orange color. 7. satin thong wine color. 8. classic bikini either blue with i love you on back or pink with stars. I love to get your opinions, because i am a male who loves VS panties. Oh, should i wear a cute little pink sleep short or white, or just the panty. thanks for your advice

Question tonight?
Dude, i have a thing to get free panties from them...LOL I'm a tester for their products. Lets see...Now if your going to sleep in them, i would stay away from the thongs and vstring, you may get chaffing....I would go with the classic bikini, the pink with stars... Oh wait wear the cute little pink sleep shorts...
Reply:The sauciest one is 1. I think you should wear the purple for ultimate pleasure!1


没有评论:

发表评论